Upon arrival at JKIA (Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi) you will be met by your driver/guide and taken to your hotel for an overnight stay. Spend the rest of your day at leisure. Accommodation will be at the Amber Hotel on a bed and breakfast basis.
Depart after breakfast and drive to Ol Pejeta Conservancy. The conservancy is located at the foothills of the Abedares and Mount Kenya so you can expect the drive to be scenic. Check in to the camp where you will be served with lunch before departing for an afternoon game drive. Accommodation will be at the Serena Sweet Waters Tented Camp on a full board basis.
After breakfast, you will spend the day going on an AM and PM game drives. The private game reserve boasts more game to area than any other park in Kenya with over 10,000 large mammals. It also has the fastest growing population of Rhino in Africa, and there is a special sanctuary within the conservancy where you can also observe three of the last remaining six Northern White Rhino left on Earth. Accommodation will be at Serena Sweet Waters Camp on a full board basis.
Depart after breakfast and drive to Lake Naivasha. Arrive at the resort where you will be served lunch before departing for an afternoon boat ride and a visit to Crescent Island. The Island is beautiful and is perfect for an afternoon walk while observing the Giraffe and Gazelle population. After an afternoon trip to the Island you will be able to enjoy a cocktail before dinner back at the lodge. Accommodation will be at the Lake Naivasha Sopa Resort on a full board basis.
After breakfast, drive to Maasai Mara Game Reserve, arriving in time for lunch and check in at the lodge. In the afternoon, enjoy an enthralling game-viewing drive. Spotting Lions, cheetahs and other spectacular predators is the highlight of your day. Head back to the lodge in the evening where dinner and a night of festivities await. Accommodation will be at the Mara Serena Lodge on a full board basis.
After breakfast, you will go on an amazing game drive through the Maasai Mara where you will see the “big five” in their natural habitat and -- if you’re lucky – a hunt and a kill. You will be brought back for lunch to the lodge or you may opt for a picnic lunch within the park. After lunch, you will go on another game drive through a different part of the Mara so you can really take in what this piece of wild Africa has to offer. After both AM and PM game drives, you will be tired and dusty so a well-deserved shower and an amazing dinner at the camp waits. Accommodation will be at the Mara Serena Lodge on a full board basis.
After breakfast and check out, Depart and drive back to Nairobi and transfer to JKIA (Jomo Kenyatta International Airport) for your international flight.
- Fluent English speaking driver/guide and safari-prepared 4x4 land cruiser fitted with 2-way high frequency communication devices for the entire duration of the safari.
- Airport transfers.
- All meals while on safari including picnic lunches in the parks and all meals at the lodges/hotel.
- All accommodation at the hotels/lodges/camps indicated in the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees for vehicle, driver/guide and yourselves.
- Bottled water in vehicle while on safari.
- Full board – All meals provided.
- All international air transportation
- Any other domestic flights unless specified above
- Visa fees
- Tips/gratuities to hotels/lodge staff / driver guide
- Any item (s) of personal nature i.e. tobacco, porter age and laundry
- Drinks not included with meals