Upon arrival at JRO (Kilimanjaro International Airport), you will be met by your driver/guide and drive to Arusha for a welcome lunch. After lunch we will start the drive on the safari highway towards Tarangire National Park, arriving at the lodge just before 16h00. Tarangire is known for its massive population of Elephant herds and is a great starting point for any safari. You will have the evening to relax at the lodge. Tree-house concept huts overlooking the reserve with all the amenities of a 5* boutique lodge. Accommodation will be at Tarangire Treetops on a full board basis.
After an early breakfast, we will go on our first game drive in Tarangire NP, exiting just before lunch and heading towards the Serengeti. Home to the greatest concentration of large mammals on Earth, the migratory herds of wildebeest, zebra, and gazelle roam widely in search of green grass and water. As you will be going on a long game drive en-route to the camp, you will arrive at your camp in the evening where a sumptuous dinner awaits. Accommodation will be at the Serengeti Migration Camp on a full board basis.
After breakfast, you will go on an amazing game drive through the great Serengeti where you will see the “big five” in their natural habitat and -- if you’re lucky – a hunt and a kill. You will be brought back for lunch to the camp or you may opt for a picnic lunch within the park. After lunch, you will go on another game drive through a different part of the Serengeti so you can really take in what this piece of wild Africa has to offer. After both AM and PM game drives, you will be tired and dusty so a well-deserved shower and an amazing dinner at the camp waits. Accommodation will be at the Serengeti Migration Camp on a full board basis.
After breakfast, travel back south to the Ngorongoro Crater, the Earths largest unbroken caldera and one of the wonders of our world. Wildly called a "Garden of Eden" the crater contains the highest density of carnivores, which includes Cheetah, Leopard, and Lion. This is the only place in East Africa where one can easily observe a natural population of black rhino. Enjoy an afternoon spent in the crater with picnic lunch, before making your way back to the lodge. Accommodation will be at The Manor on a full board basis.
After breakfast and check out, you will make your way back to Arusha where you will stop for lunch before heading to JRO (Kilimanjaro International Airport) for your onward flight.
- Fluent English speaking driver/guide and safari-prepared 4x4 land cruiser fitted with 2-way high frequency communication devices for the entire duration of the safari.
- Airport transfers.
- All meals while on safari including picnic lunches in the parks and all meals at the lodges/hotel.
- All accommodation at the hotels/lodges/camps indicated in the itinerary.
- Park entrance fees for vehicle, driver/guide and yourselves.
- Bottled water in vehicle while on safari.
- Full board – All meals provided.
- All international air transportation
- Any other domestic flights unless specified above
- Visa fees
- Tips/gratuities to hotels/lodge staff / driver guide
- Any item (s) of personal nature i.e. tobacco, porter age and laundry
- Drinks not included with meals